CT Auto Insurance

The Dryden Insurance Agency is an insurance agency, providing personalized insurance coverage for families and businesses. Serving clients in the Greater Hartford Area.

CT Auto Insurance

If you want to drive in CT then you will need auto insurance. We all hate paying high prices, so at Dryden Insurance Agency we understand saving money is just as important as having sufficient coverage. We shop your rates to the 20 plus carriers we represent for insurance to find you affordable rates. You wont have to worry about sacrificing coverage, you will only save money!

We will teach you how to get the lowest rate you are eligible for!


  • What is ” Bodily Injury Liability” (BIL) insurance? Bodily Injury Liability coverage pays for serious and permanent injury or death to others when you cause a crash involving your automobile. Your insurance company will pay for injuries up to the limits of your policy and provide legal representation for you if you get sued. In particular, your company pays for injuries caused by you or members of your family who live with you, even if they were driving someone else’s vehicle. It may also cover others who drive your automobile with your permission. This coverage also provides you with legal defense in the event you are sued by the injured party.
  • What is “Property Damage Liability” (PDL) insurance? This coverage pays for damages you or members of your family cause (and are liable for) to other people’s property in a crash involving a motor vehicle.
  • What is “Uninsured/Under Insured” (UM/UIM) insurance? This coverage covers yourself for injury’s sustained in an accident if the person that hit doesn’t have enough coverage or no insurance at all. Essentially you can sue your own policy to cover yourself.

Optional Coverages

  • What is Collision Coverage? This coverage fixes your vehicle after your deductible is paid. This coverage also pays out in the event someone hits your vehicle takes off or doesn’t have any insurance.
  • What is Comprehensive Coverage? This is also known as other than collision. This coverage covers the damage to your vehicle outside of your deductible in the event the vehicle is stolen, vandalized, damaged by hail and some other natural disasters. Free glass is often opted to be added this this coverage as an option.
  • What is Rental Reimbursement? This coverage supplies you with a vehicle at whatever daily limit is chosen by you in the event your vehicle can not be driven due to a loss.
  • What is Towing and Labor? This coverage help cover the cost to a broken down vehicle to either be towed or fixed on the spot. Most companies offer a limit that is reimbursed to the customer after services are paid for.

Want to save money on insurance? Contact today.